When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HBB Aryton Senna All Black Ceramic

lanikai

I thought a black dial HBB would be cool a few months ago.. I was advised to get the Aryton Senna All Black Ceramic.

the price is the lowest of the line.. but I'm told is really worth the money..so I pulled the trigger.. and will have a pictorial up as soon as it lands,the polished ceramic case is cool B)

39880142.jpg

11674417.jpg

65294691.jpg

AC/Lani

although its a fantasy replica (lacks the rattrapante hand with brazilian flag color scheme) i think is very cool because looks stealthy and the senna signature balance the black dial with its color contrast.

If here in Brazil hadn't so many watches like this, (but all quartz version here) I'd buy one.

Anyway, please make a pictorial and the always necessary wrist pic :) I have to see this 7750 version, just saw quartz here...

although its a fantasy replica (lacks the rattrapante hand with brazilian flag color scheme) i think is very cool because looks stealthy and the senna signature balance the black dial with its color contrast.

If here in Brazil hadn't so many watches like this, (but all quartz version here) I'd buy one.

Anyway, please make a pictorial and the always necessary wrist pic :) I have to see this 7750 version, just saw quartz here...

yes.. to bad for the Brazilian members.. but for the price it is the best deal for the quality is top shelf .. lots of macro's for sure strattakan B)

obrigado!

AC/Lani

Had a client walk in with a gen all black HBB today. The chrono hand did this crazy jumping movement, the bezel was rubbery and it was easily 46mm. Maybe the hottest watch I've ever held. Last week he was wearing a B&R Phantom. His collection is sick. He won't tell me what he does for a living. :whistling:

Had a client walk in with a gen all black HBB today. The chrono hand did this crazy jumping movement, the bezel was rubbery and it was easily 46mm. Maybe the hottest watch I've ever held. Last week he was wearing a B&R Phantom. His collection is sick. He won't tell me what he does for a living. :whistling:

that would be the King Power all black...

I'm not sure which one this is, but I have this one on loan, and must say, I quite like it a lot. I only wish the clasp were a little more comfortable. I tried wearing it for a day, but ended up having to take it off while at the office, as it was just digging into my wrist in an unbearable manner.

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

Great piece, and surprisingly easy to read despite being all black.

..not surprised, that is the model I was going to get Ubi, but opted for the all ceramic... should be by now.. :)

a little strip of soft cotton with an adhesive back alleviates the strap issue.. members used to tape it so it would not be noticable on the area that pinches.. luckily I don't wear it long enough to be a burden.. :lol:

I'll have to give that a try; thanks for the suggestion, R :) It's a really neat piece! Very unique.

Kinda funny... I used to think of the Hublot brand as a one hit wonder; they have the HBB line, and really you don't hear much else about the brand. But in thinking about it, it's not much different than the AP model line up. Sure, you have the Millenary, JA and EP's, the Starwheels and such, but they just don't get the attention that the Royal Oaks do. The bread and butter...

:)

It's super easy to solve the deployant comfort problem on an HBB rep ...

SIMPLE HBB DEPLOYANT CLASP MOD

Unless your clasp is really awful, no tools should be needed to mod the clasp. All you need is your thumb and a bit of pressure.

You want to find the part of the deployant that is lightly engraved "SWISS MADE." It is a highly polished smooth surface on the inside part of the deployant that comes into contact with your wrist. You want to apply pressure to the backside of this part. You want to bend it slighty upward (i.e. towad the inside where it touches your wrist).

The point is to have this smooth, polished (i.e. comfortable) part of the deployant come into contact with your wrist RATHER THAN the two sharp points on the sides of the deployant. By bending this smooth middle section slightly upward, it will be raised above the two sharp edges on the sides of the clasp and only the smooth part will be able to touch your wrist.

It sounds too easy and too good to be true, but this simple "mod" solves the comfort issue on 9 out of 10 HBB deployants out there.

I'm not sure which one this is, but I have this one on loan, and must say, I quite like it a lot. I only wish the clasp were a little more comfortable. I tried wearing it for a day, but ended up having to take it off while at the office, as it was just digging into my wrist in an unbearable manner.