When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Pam250 W/ BlackBards Handy Work

Bike Mike

I just received and mounted my Blackbard special today on my Pam250. Grey Tallahassee Crocodile, with some extra length for my big wrist. My jaw is still on the floor! :Jumpy: BBs craftsmanship is phenomenal and it shows in his straps! The croco is soft and has a very reach feel too it. Honestly, putting BBs work next to my Gen Breitling croco straps, BBs is superior is looks and suppleness of the croco. It is not stiff as a board and requires having to wear it to break it in.

I will be back for many more BB's straps! :yu:

More granite for HackR too.

IMG_0688.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0693.jpg

:drinks:

Wow, that is very nice work - I actually saw a pic before he treated it, and it looks so different. Now I'm really looking forward to finalizing my colour choice with him ... come on BB what's taking you so long with those pics, it must have been 15 minutes since I requested them :D BTW Croc is good too :)

By the way, is that 24/24 or 24/22?

EDIT: Oh, and the 250 looks nice too :)

Wow, that is very nice work - I actually saw a pic before he treated it, and it looks so different. Now I'm really looking forward to finalizing my colour choice with him ... come on BB what's taking you so long with those pics, it must have been 15 minutes since I requested them :D BTW Croc is good too :)

By the way, is that 24/24 or 24/22?

EDIT: Oh, and the 250 looks nice too :)

24/22. Gen Pam tubes fit perfect in it too!

The 250 is getting surgery this weekend to have a special Pam case fitted too! :thumbsupsmileyanim: