When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Service My Rep

usctrojans11

I live in Los Angeles. I have a 6.75 with the A7750 movement. The movement seems to need to be oiled, battery only lasts 12 hours if I am lucky and takes a long time to charge. Also, stops at the same stop (around 15 seconds). Where should I get it serviced and how much would this cost. Thanks

Hi

The A7750 is a automatic movement, it hasn't a battery but works on kinetic energy. This means that it only works if you wear it on your wrist. Your arm's movements will load it up.

It sure is a good idea to get it serviced but before make sure if it's working or not.

I urgently recommend to read Toad's fantastic Noob Guide which will answer basic questions you might have.

Have fun!

Val.

No [censored] it doesn't work on a battery. I used the wrong [censored] word. Notice how I said automatic dumb[censored]. Can anyone answer the question of where to get service?

Yeah good luck getting help around here with a attitude like that F*cktard! :thumbdown:

Valerian was just trying to help you out and correct a common mistake seen here often. Maybe instead of flying off the handle at someone for a mistake you made, you should correct your post and put in the word you meant to use!

In a word, WOW!!! I'm embarrassed to occupy the same region of the globe with usctrojan11. Some USC alumni have reputations for being quite full of themselves and if this individual has any sort of association with the university he certainly didn't help that perception. Such vitriol when you were the one asking a misleading question and Valerian was just trying to help. Best find another site to spread your special brand of good cheer 'cause no one around here will be anxious to help you I'm sure. WOW!!!!

CJR