When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot Big Bang Ceramic all black

satish_sell

Hey guys, long time listener first time caller

I wanted to get the Hublot Big Bang Ceramic All Black. I realize there are two versions, a 28800bph 600 dollar-ish one and a 21600 350 dollar-ish version. Wanted to find you what the differences are apart from the beats. Specifically, Im interested in how closely each version resembles the real thing and longevity (been burned a few times by rep chronographs that die within a few months).

You gave have a great community here

Thank you for your time,

Satish

Hey guys, long time listener first time caller

I wanted to get the Hublot Big Bang Ceramic All Black. I realize there are two versions, a 28800bph 600 dollar-ish one and a 21600 350 dollar-ish version. Wanted to find you what the differences are apart from the beats. Specifically, Im interested in how closely each version resembles the real thing and longevity (been burned a few times by rep chronographs that die within a few months).

You gave have a great community here

Thank you for your time,

Satish

Im also interested in buying this watch, who has the best rep.

Thanks

Im also interested in buying this watch, who has the best rep.

Thanks

I recently acquired a full ceramic Ice Bang from Chris at Euro times. Great copy, one of the best I have ever seen. No problems, runs great. Fantastic power reserve as well. I assume the all blacks would be from the same factory too. In which case I would recommend Euro Times.

A

• 2 weeks later...

Great watches, very unique. Better believe that no one at your local Starbucks is gonna have one of these babies. I would suggest going ahead and getting the big boy version. You want the Chono to function. I have this all black King and love it. Its big though. Better have a good sized wrist for the King. I researched these reps for a while before I pulled the trigger, and I ended up going with Josh. Here's the link to the Hublot page with all the ceramic models, but they are mostly in the $750 and up range. ALso, about the chronos only lasting a few months, read The Zigmeister's stuff on how to care for a chrono/7750. I actually brought two back from dead by having them serviced. Don't give up on them yet. ANyway here's the link

http://www.watchc.com/Hb-Big-Bang-Full-Ceramic/c79_280/index.html

the model I have in this thread is a new release and has a 28.8k A7750 movement.. but the rotor is the most quiet and smooth out of all my HBB reps.

the comfort is the best out of of 5 HBB's I have.. this is a different maker form the past HBB's.

and most importantly the best priced.. especially for a full ceramic model.

go here>PC HBB full ceramic

I need to take more pics.. this HBB shows more black than it appears in the pics.

my A7750's have been going strong for a couple of years now.. much better than the older 7750 reps.. these are the 'A7750' as opposed to the older "7750"

Welcome to our newer members.. stay with the dealers on RWG's site.. and you won't get scammed.. if they are listed on RWG you can feel safe :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 2 months later...

I'm new to the forums, but love the look of the ceramic Hublot's. What I don't understand is what is ceramic on the gen - is it just a coating or is the whole case made out of ceramic. In which case when the dealers list the cases as 318 steel, full ceramic what does that mean?

I just ordered a Hublot Big Bang Ceramic in black color from Joshua and I'm awaiting its arrival. I promise to post some pic and a short review when it gets here and let you know. It was ordered about a week ago, so I figure it'd be about another week or so before I see it (I'm in CONUS).

On a side note, I finally got my wife interested in reps and she picked out a nice Rolex GMT Master II, Two-tone (black and gold) with ceramic bezel. So, I'm actually looking forward to see her rock that one! But, the great news is that I got her into reps. Bujajajajaja (rubbing hands together accompanied with an evil laugh).

Lastly, I'd like to add to what Lani has written regarding our dealers on this board. I'm personally partial to Joshua (Perfect-Hour) because - although a bit more expensive - the man always comes through. I'd rather risk an extra $50 or $100 on a rep, than risk receiving a crappy rep from a dealer that will later not fix the situation. So far, since I've dealt with him (starting in 2006), Josh has ALWAYS done the right thing. I highly recommend him.