When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Seawolf with Aftermarket Lume

Guest techlogik

Guest techlogik

Had this for a few months. There were a couple of minor things bugging me. 1) The bottom part of the number 2 didn't completely have white paint on it, you had to look to notice it, that was fixed. 2) Lume was factory typical, had that redone.

Some quick pics...I need a macro lens, or kit to convert to macro...oh well, best I can do.

2004lcj.jpg

20hx1e.jpg

299x85.jpg

10ct4cx.jpg

Guest techlogik

very sharp looking...

did Zig re-paint all the markers or just a touch up of the 2?...the touch-up looks great...as does the lume...

well done!...wear it well...R

The 2 at the bottom edge wasn't quit covered well with white. I asked Zig if he could fix that, and he did. Here is the only before pic I have that maybe shows it. Then the after.

I looked under the loupe at the 2, you can't even tell it was repainted...it looks amazing. I really need a macro lens and a light box, because my photos make it look dusty/lint etc...and it isn't that way at all in normal lighting.

Edit: I just knocked out a few new photos, some are large to show the lume humps now, no more blobs.

The the last shot shows what it looks like to the naked eye.

vgot9t.jpg

1499zcj.jpg

1499zcj.jpg

Actual Size...at least when I put it next to my screen and resolution.

zycyab.jpg