When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What do you think of this new Santos 100 (everything genuine except the buckle)?

dvn

I'm curious to know if this is a single piece only for sale, or if this is a regular offering. If it's a single piece, I wonder if this was the genuine sample used for replication?

g.gif

Very good observation there UBI. If it is a regular offering, i wonder where does the factory get all the genuien parts from Cartier.

If you are thinking of letting any of your piece go, please look me up.

so i think this is a regular fixture now. seeing as Andrews got in on it.

http://www.trustywatchguy.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=21_163&products_id=5911&zenid=1f061df88b9ed8354920c2d49ca5ed79

wonder where they're gettin all these gen bits from if its a constan seller though :confused:

and imagine this starts happening with other watches. prices will be slashed!!!!

I happen to know from whence these came.

The wholsaler remains unconvinced that every part is gen but tells me that it is indeed the closest to 1:1 he has seen in 20 years of this game. The story he was told was that the parts came out the back door of the factory as "rejects-to be destroyed" and were not. He can find not one tell so regardless of all gen or not they are damn good.There are a few hundred of them out there.

Col.