When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

grey Skyland Chrono Avenger Special Edition...Part 2...

hackR

Hey there...

This is a follow-on post with some more pix of swapping a complete dial/hands/movement from a Skyland Avenger into my v1 titanium Chrono Avenger case.

Here's the original post of this adventure: Grey Skyland Chrono Avenger Special Edition...hackR style!

I subsequently moved the v1 Chrono Avenger dial/hands/movement into the Skyland case.

The movements are both a7750. The CA movement is a low-beat and the Skyland is a high-beat.

I could take this one more step with replacing the v1 CA dial with a rep Skyland dial - these are available. Or chase down an elusive CA gen dial. A gen Skyland dial, perhaps?! -- not in the wild, that i'm aware of...

Here's some additional pix of both watches.

One thing to notice is the difference in dials. The Skyland dial has a nice sheen to it. The CA dial is flat matte. Nice contrasts of the Skyland dial sheen with the CA ti matte finish bezel and the Skyland bezel sheen with the matte finish of the CA dial. Interesting look for both.

Disclaimer: the v1 CA case has a chieftang'd crystal - or lack thereof!...

Enjoy...

R-

caskylandswap1.jpg

caskylandswap2.jpg

caskylandswap3.jpg

caskylandswap4.jpg

caskylandswap5.jpg

casky2.jpg