When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best SMP?

yeldarb

Dear RWG members, I'm a new member here and would just like to say thanks for having such a great forum to talk about replica watches. So here is my situation, I would like to buy an Omega Seamaster Professional 300m in blue. I've searched the whole omega forum trying to find a good dealer but I didn't really get much. Most of the replicas I've seen have slightly raised hour markers on the dial in which the real SMP 300m does not have. The closest link that I got was here http://thewatchstore.byethost3.com/thewatchstore/Omega%20Seamaster%20300%20M%20Diver%20Chronometer%20Page.html but I heard it was crap. Can anyone help me on this one? I'm trying to find the SMP 300m in blue without the raised hour markers.

Thanks

Brad

Welcome to RWG.. any rep you buy can be improved..

look here for the Omega SMP line>Here

here is mine .. it is advised to swap a gen tube and crown for practical purpose

also, the tips of the hands have been repainted to match the red of the inner bezel markings

omegasmpchrono001.jpg

omegasmpchrono006.jpg

omegasmpchrono008.jpg

omegasmpchrono014.jpg

Or if it's the vintage look you fancy

omegavintage300015.jpg

the SMP Chrono sold by some of the dealers here is what you may refer to as a "Super Rep"

I would suggest sticking with RWG's dealers.. they can be trusted and have the best quality on the net.. alot of other sites on the net may steal their pics.. but may not have the same replications..

Holla if you need further assistance..

AC/Lani

• 4 weeks later...

R may you read this, is the chrono better repd then the non chrono of the blue smp, i think i need some color in my collection and was thinkin blue is good for me but im not sure wich to choose someday chrono or non chrono, im not the biggest chrono fan, but i would choose it when its better repd, whats your oppinion bro?

and lani i think you forgot to say that you put out all your crystals of your watches cause i cant see it on the beautyful smp :rofl:

denz

thanks bytor :) but not available me thinks ha?? :black_eye: i always come to late :whistling: maybe i need a quartz watch :rofl:

I guess member trades is the only option. The new version with red lettering ain't bad, either... but the old version (that Lani and I have) is the best. It has much more accurate dial.

More pics of the old version here. (for reference).

Happy hunting!

damit :black_eye:

i want this watch so bad ..the bracelet, the bezel is so awsome too, looks like a tank on the wrist :Jumpy:

omegasmpchrono014.jpg

why they make such a good lookin dial and watch not so accurate in the later version, who understands this logik :g:

if someone has one of them and want it to sell, pleasssse mail me B)

denz