When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi Guys

I am amazed with this site and how much information is on here. I have been looking for a place that give lots of information about good replica watches and have finally found it! I am new at this but I wanted to get a replica Breitling for Bentley Mulliner Tourbillon, I love the look of the watch and I think size looks good too. I have a big wrist 8" so I need a big watch and I got a huge hand. So let me know if you guys have any suggestions for big watches or some other nice pieces.

Thanks and appreciate our input.

PS

Im a noob so I have some weird questions.

Haris. :)

There are lots of good sites in the dealers section. I think you might have to be a supporter to see them though I don't know. I am pretty sure you can see the member sales area and just look for someone selling some that look really nice. I don't know that you will find anything in the tourbillon arena.

I used to think I had a big wrist but as it turns out it isn't all that big.

First reps I picked up were the Breitling Steel Fish, and Graham ChronoFighter oversize. Wore them both a ton I haven't worn my Steel Fish lately because I had the tube unscrew on me and I am waiting to send it off to be checked out before putting it back into rotation again. I bought both watches from members as second hand purchases instead of going through a dealer. I then went with a Rolex Milgauss green crystal through a dealer. watch arrived as advertised on the dealers site and continues to work great, it is a little on the small side I think and if your wrist is bigger then mine it would probably look even smaller.

Steel Fish on wrist

here

Rubber strap and buckle location while wearing.

here

Graham ChronoFighter on wrist

here

ChronoFigher and Steel Fish next to each other to compare sizes

here

Welcome to RWG Harris. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Best to take your time and have a good look around. I have a 7 1/2 wrist and the breitling SA Is about as big as I would want to go, 48.5mm 18-19mm thick, It's a big boy and a excellent replication, the black dial more so. The blue and white(sliver) dials are off a tad as far as color but hardly noticeable. The Sea Wolf may be my favorite, 45mm 17-18 mm thick, nice and beefy. Imho this Is one of the best reps available, very well done with a Swiss ETA 2824. Stick to the trusted dealers and you wont go wrong, good luck :) Mike