When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Strap buckle spring bar replacements?

Oren Gravenhorst

I wonder why my original account wasn't working...odd

Anyways, I recently had some work done on my Bulova 96C21, and I came across the buckle for the leather strap I could have sworn I threw away. Being the impatient person I am I cut away the remaining bit of soiled leather from the buckle, and also mangled the spring bar that holds the buckle hook in place.

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement? I checked and it doesn't appear to be a regular spring bar like the ones that hook into the watch case.

-Thanks,

OrenG

ok Oren .. you changed your sig.. but I bet your IP is the same.. :lol:

is that you .. and are you Asian now???

Go fish.. :fishing:

different sig.. same watch.. are you going to peddle your web site here now too ??? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

for those of you who are unaware.. Oren thinks he played a lot of members .. bought a gen with info he gleamed from here after 1000 questions which members happily supported him with.. left with a cynical post stating that he never intended to buy a rep.. then came back peddling a money making web site.. and now appears to re-registered under a different sig..

ergo my response to 'go fish".. I may be totally off base.. but something tells me I'm not.. B)

ok Oren .. you changed your sig.. but I bet your IP is the same.. :lol:

Go fish.. :fishing:

Yep, looks to be the same cut of the cloth Lani.

So 1st things 1st, we'd better remove a registration, so he doesn't break board rules....Now I wonder which one should go?whistling.gif

And guess what, some of us have those very spring bars around, oh well as we don't have an addy to send them to, best we just sell them.winkiss.gif

Couldn't be that cruel...send me a PM Oren, we will see what we can do to "set you up" (So to speak)rolleyes.gif

O/S