When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Oris Sinatra Series

mkuhl2000

Has anyone seen any of this series in a rep? These are smooth looking watches! I really dig the art-deco font style and the shade of blue.

View the whole series at --> http://www.oris.ch/english/watches_new/fra...natra/index.htm

112513-23635.jpg

Those are nice watches. I damn near bought the power reserve version for $1400 brand new at my local AD. Since there is no chinese moon phase movement and since you can probably get a used one for less than a grand, I doubt we'll see a rep any time soon.

post-53-1157376989_thumb.jpg

Those are nice watches. I damn near bought the power reserve version for $1400 brand new at my local AD. Since there is no chinese moon phase movement and since you can probably get a used one for less than a grand, I doubt we'll see a rep any time soon.

Well I'd settle for even the datejust models...as I said ANY of this series would do. I know a guy that is a

die-hard Sinatra fan and would love one of these...but the price of the rep is a little steep for the income level of a Music Minister/Worship leader of a church.

oh, sure. $1400 for a gen is too much for a music minister, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind wearing a counterfit item that is in violation of most countries' laws. Yeah, that's REAL good for a publicly visible religious leader.

This coming from a guy wearing a counterfeit in front of the Panerai Store...that's hypocritical as heck. Besides, if I was to not tell him it's a counterfeit, he's hardly guilty of anything other than accepting a gift.

Now...do you have anything informational concerning the Sinatra line in a rep? Maybe another cup of coffee this morning will get you in a better mood?

This coming from a guy wearing a counterfeit in front of the Panerai Store...that's hypocritical as heck. Besides, if I was to not tell him it's a counterfeit, he's hardly guilty of anything other than accepting a gift.

Now...do you have anything informational concerning the Sinatra line in a rep? Maybe another cup of coffee this morning will get you in a better mood?

matt 7:1

Oooops!

All I was going to say was that it should be a doddle to rep as calendar subdial movements are ten a penny, even with moonphase (I'm sure Seagull do one....)

I've always liked Oris and this is a watch worth repping as being out of the ordinary without being stratospheric.....