When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Incoming Rolex Explorex (hopefully)

Dario One

Hi all!

Yesterday I took the decision and bought from watchez.com the 2004 Rolex Explorer for 149$ (I've got from them a 50$ discount after having requested few info to the watchez support the day before). Today I have received from them an Address Verification email, just to confirm that my details were correct. Nothing to say: watchez seems professional and assured me that in ten days my Explorer will be in my hands.

I never bought from them but after having read some comments about watchez on your site, I'm really curious to see what I will get! This is what I bought: http://www.watchez.com/Rolex-Mens-Oyster-P...atches-849.html

Do you think I will receive exactly the watch pictured in the above link? However, I will let you know...

Thanks. Dario

That's a factory pic of a genuine Explorer. You're the victim number 2.034.234 of the scam sites. :bangin:

Pat yourself on the back though... you only paid $149. God knows what kind of watch you'll receive (if you even receive anything).

Sorry, think i gotta agree with By-tor on this one. Site looks like a scam.

Also, looking through the details i noticed that they said "Magnified quick-set date", hmmmm, never seen and EXP I with a date on it, so thats definatly a red flag, any reputable dealer knows about the prodcuts they're selling!!!!!!!

sorry dude, i really hope you get at least something....