When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello, Noob here... are there any Canadian members/dealers?

mt666tm

Ahoyhoy... New to this forum. Any other Canadians here?

Intro: I have a few Gen's and Rep's already, but all my Rep's have been personally purchased overseas by myself or my brother as we are too paranoid to buy online.

Why I signed up: He just got back into town with a very nice Royal Oak Offshore Rep and has been waving it infront of my face the past few weeks and it's much better than the old one I have, and I can't afford to take a trip any time soon to hunt one down (as I like to physically inspect reps before I buy them)... Are there any Canadian Dealers that are trustworthy for online ordering? or what other options do I have to order online to Canada? Getting Reps into the country from Asia or the US is a real gamble with customs seizures. I can possibly ship to a PO box in the US, but customs officials are assholes and they can potentially seize the watch if they are so inclined

Any help would be appreciated (I searched, and read all the rules so i hope asking in here is cool as i don't wanna clog up the general forum with a potentially stupid question)...

Hate to break it to you...there are no CDN Dealers worth looking at. Sorry. We have a lot of VERY experienced rep buyers, modders, and watch aficianados on this forum...and they will eventually chime in likely and repeat this.

The dealers here are all generally good.

I'm from Toronto...and have ordered from most of the recommended dealers here and have good experiences with all of them. Read the dealer reviews in the review subsection of the forum, pick the one that you feel best with and your good to go.

There have been next to no customs seizures in Canada (see my Noob Guide for links to more info). I've only heard of one person having problems.

AND...read the reviews here...get psyched...and buy with confidence...or search for members in Canada/US selling them personally.

Good Luck. Check these out:

AP ROO Survivor

Read any of the reviews in my signature...all bought from China...(well almost all...some were bought from members)...and read the reviews in the the signature of sql_pl who wrote the post in the link above for how good some of these watches can be.

Welcome to the forum. We help those in need...with the hope you'll be active members on the forum.

Read the Noob Guide linked in my signature for more info on rep buying.

As Toad has alluded to.. the dealers listed on RWG are all proven and trustworthy.. you are correct about buying online in general.. that is why this forum was founded by Member #1 years ago and under a different Domain name, so the history of RWG goes back a ways..

The AP's now have the correct seconds @12, and the rep world in general has taken great leaps in the past 2 years..the Super Reps are just that compard to their counterparts of 4 years ago.

Look here at one of the Main dealers offerings for AP's >Here

Go to the watch, accessories and clothing for all dealers and tools>Here

the dealers all insure that you receive your watch so there is no risk of loosing your money.. there always is a calculated risk but all of our members in Canada have not had issues with ordering watches from China..

You may want to check with Joshua from Perfect Clones.. as he has contacts in the EU and elsewhere that serve as middle men for deliveries..

his email addy is: perfec88clones@gmail.com

you can inquire directly with him.. and I'm sure he will guarantee your delivery..

Holla if you need further assistance..

AC/Lani

Hey Pal,

A fellow Canuck here. Welcome! My advice is listen to the veterans on here as they know of what they speak. Any questions or worries will be answered here as this is a very friendly and informative board.

Good luck to you my fellow hoser.

Cheers,

Anguz

Thanks guys... I've been keeping up to date on the progress of Rep quality, and have been very impressed the last few years. Just picked up a Hublot rep a while ago and the parts are actually interchangeable with the real thing. The strap is even Vanilla scented like the Gen! I haven't had the balls to test if it's actually waterproof though :D

I think I'll shop a few of the recommended vendors here and pull the trigger on one and cross my fingers.

edt:

just checked out that king site... crazy selection!

Edited by mt666tm

Hey, fellow Canadian here! Welcome to the forum! You'll have a lot of fun here, it's a great community full of support! So, don't be afraid to ask questions and your best friend is the search button!

Lani & Toad nailed it on the head regarding dealers :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Why I signed up: He just got back into town with a very nice Royal Oak Offshore Rep and has been waving it infront of my face the past few weeks and it's much better than the old one I have, and I can't afford to take a trip any time soon to hunt one down (as I like to

Buy this and let your bro see a real mans Royal Oak...... don't think he'll be waving much of anything around at you with this weapon on your wrist...

haha

200941534672.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am somewhat like you, and new here as well. I got a rep in person in China, and have seen a huge range of quality there, from fantasy/fakes to very good. The idea of spending few hundreds on some junk or getting money essentially stolen was not appealing. I just have found the RWG and there is tons of good info here; I do reconsider buying online.

link to my first story about buying a fantasy Rolex 2006

post-27371-126506408038_thumb.jpg

link to buying BCE rep in China 2008

post-27371-126506418501_thumb.jpg

I find this forum fascinating, I wish I new about it a few years back! would have save me tons of time.

Good Luck