When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thank you Offshore and Trailboss! Why this place is great!

WatchnRoll

About a year ago I bought a Breitling Evolution from Phoband and three days later the bottom pusher was gone. I tried to get help from Phoband but he offered no help but to ignore my calls and emails.

Well a year later I come back to the forum to check in and I bought a new Skyland from Joshua...I got the bug again for our awesome reps.

I still had the Breitling Evo with the missing pusher and when I come back to the forum I just happen to see Phoband making quite a name for himself here and I brought up my negative experience.

Well after I posted my experience and problem...Offshore and Trailboss located a pusher for me and sent it to me from across the planet.. at NO COST TO ME..I brought the watch and pusher from Australia and now it's all fixed!

How cool is that? I am amazed how these guys came to my help and my watch is now fixed and looks great.

Thanks you guys!

photo-8-2.jpg

Edited by WatchnRoll

No worries mate.

It's amazing what you can find in the bottom of the box.

The watch that pusher came from has been thru at least three sets of hands now as a freebie for spares and this is the second lot I have been able to supply to folk since I have had it. Glad you got your baby back up and running.

Col.

Yeh, I actually had that watch donated to me, from someone here, about 12-18 months ago, to sort out a repair I had.

I pinched a couple of bits off it, and then Col was here one day and said he needed a couple of things, so I passed it on to him. My gut feeling is that it came from someone in the USA in the 1st instance.

Be good if that member can recall this and we can include him in this PAWP (Pass Around Watch Parts) tribute.

Yes Lani, just a little more of the sense of community which seperates RWG from other fora, (of all persuasions)

And WnR, remember to pass the favour forward, if you ever have the opportunity.

O/S

And WnR, remember to pass the favour forward, if you ever have the opportunity.

O/S

I sure will...In fact, I have some extra two tone Rolex links if anyone needs any...

I hope to return the favor and would be happy to tell anyone in South Florida to go to the watch guy I went to today. I asked all the right questions and when I got to the "would you work on a copy watch?" he said he would rather not...but then I showed him the issue and he said...sure..I can fix it...

After 15 min he comes back and for $20 he fixed my watch...So cool. I'm really amazed at the power of the Internet and cool people who are nice enough to help someone else who has been wronged.

It's nice to wear this watch again...I think it looks damn close to the gen...am I wrong or is this rep still a quality rep?

I would have no doubt that it is still a good rep (pics be damned) as most of the breitlings are in general.

Getting it back into rotation with aid from two of RWG's finest makes it all the more worth it. You now have the infamous Pho/TB/OS closed donation factory EVO....

One of a kind.

Well after I posted my experience and problem...Offshore and Trailboss located a pusher for me and sent it to me from across the planet.. at NO COST TO ME..I brought the watch and pusher from Australia and now it's all fixed!

How cool is that? I am amazed how these guys came to my help and my watch is now fixed and looks great.

Thanks you guys!

Sounds like the RWG spirit to me :thumbsupsmileyanim: Good to hear your evolution is up and running again! Enjoy it fully....