When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My First Rep SOSF

Thober

Hello every one! Im pretty new to the rep world, but I have done ALOT of reading these last 3 months. I finally decided that I wanted the SOFS. A lot of back and forth between different models (BCE, Skyland). But it seemed that the SOFS with the Swiss movement was a better choice. :D

So I ordered my first rep from Joshua, this last week of waiting was torture. Felt like a child waiting for x-mas :p When a friend of my showed me some reps he has I was amazed, how well these watches are made! The last time i bought a rep watch, was when i was on the beach in Italy and i bought a really crappy Cartier quartz that stopped working after 3 hours. So my expectations was pretty high.

I was VERY impressed about the watch! It feels ALOT different from my old crappy D&G watch. Im amazed about all the details this watch has.

BUT even as a noob, i can see some things that are not that great. So this is my list of (-):

-The first thing i notes d was that the bracelet, really is not that good :( It dossent feel that great, it feels cheap and the edges is sharp. going to have to get a nice brown leather strap for it xD

-Some of the lum dots arnt centerd ( 0,2 mm off) NOT a big deal.

-Bezel click sound is little weak

-The numbers on the innside (13, 14, 15, 16,.....) is not as well printed

Those small thing are really not noticeable. AR is very nice!

OVERALL IMPRESSION IS THAT THIS WATCH IS AMAZING! A wonderful gateway watch!

Here are some photos:

This is how i had packed the watch xD

bilde.jpg

HAHA i got a good laugh when i opend it :p

bilde1.jpg

P1220024.jpg

P1220023.jpg

P1220017.jpg

P1220022.jpg

P1220020.jpg

P1220019.jpg

P1220018.jpg

P1220015.jpg

Thanks to Joshua, it really is amazing!

Hey Thober......Congrats on the first rep man! I got my first rep this week too :) . The SOSF is apparantly one of the best reps out the box. Looks brilliant....Whats the weight like? Shame you dont like the bracelet, but the white dial on a brown strap will look awesome.... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

the watch is nice and heavy :) Cant wait to get the leather bracelet! But a friend of my took a look at the watch to day, and he says that the bracelet i got is a V1. Since the markings on the inside of the clasp issent right. But i dont know. I think the "arrow" second hand only comes with the asian 21J movement. Im not shure but i like this one better :)

Is 21J a 21600bp or 28800?

Asia 21j is a low-beat movement. It's a solid workhorse, but not a silk-smooth sweeper.

PLEASE NOTE: Not all $5000 gens use 28.8k movements either, so a low-beat might just be CLOSER to the gen than a smooth 28.8k replica watch.

Is 21J a 21600bp or 28800?

Asia 21j is a low-beat movement. It's a solid workhorse, but not a silk-smooth sweeper.

PLEASE NOTE: Not all $5000 gens use 28.8k movements either, so a low-beat might just be CLOSER to the gen than a smooth 28.8k replica watch.

Usually 21j refers to the DG2813 movement which is 21600bph.. some reps are also available with 21j highbeat movements also known as the DG4813. Both are 21j.. but one is highbeat and one is lowbeat. It is true that most watches will come with the lowbeat.

I thought all 7750 movements were 28800

So did I.. I'm confused with the comment above that most reps are low beat. Low Beat to me is not 28800... If "all" are low beat then when dealers advertise 28800, are the just saying because thats what they hear from factories making the reps?

some reps are also available with 21j highbeat movements also known as the DG4813. Both are 21j.. but one is highbeat and one is lowbeat.

Ohhh I had no idea :pardon:

Fijiman - You misunderstand. He does not mean that most reps come with low beat movements. He means that most watches that advertise 21j workings will arrive at your door with the "21j DG2813 21.6K" movement, and not it's more expensive high beat brother, the "21j DG4813 28.8K"