When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which straps for a skinny wrist? (6.1inch)

Danny Boy

I'm just about to get my first PAM 176H and wondering which length strap i'll need to get for a wrist as small as mine? And can anybody recommend somebody that makes them in whichever size I need?

I've been looking at the Heroic straps but I'm pretty certain they are way too long for me : (

I don't mind having a huge watch on my wrist and quite a thick strap, it's just the length I'm worried about.

Kind Regards

Dan

OEM is probably the right size for you. They are generally 110/75 or there abouts. Any of US strapmakers here can make you a custom sized strap. I just listed a short one on the bay. 110 by 75. If you are interested, PM me. The other thing to keep in mind is where the holes are placed.....and your cost target.

Hi Dan,

you should check out these pages. They will tell you all you need to know concerning size.

http://www.vintagerstraps.com/zpopup/6.0-6.5.html

http://www.vintagerstraps.com/zhomehtml/faq.html

And there are many many people who can make them in the size you want. from cheap to expensive. Peter Gunny straps, Greg straps, Ted Su, Farquer (serkan from repgeek makes very nice once and quite cheap for around 60usd, he custom made me 2 awesome straps last month...), HKTAN, etc etc.

Being titanium can limit your choices if you want a Titanium buckle, unless you're ok to go with brushed then there are a few more options.

I was lucky enough to find an MF1942 with titnium bukle and I have yet to find a better strap for my 55. But I like the look of the calf leather and I've polished it to be more red than it was.

I have 2 1942's and they are really great straps especially for the smaller wrist.

If you want to go for the Gen look and feel that you like the watch enough to invest some $$$ I would consider getting an OEM dark brown croc.

Which should be 24/22 so the question is do you have 22mm buckle? Titanium 22mm can be hard to find so you might want to brush a polished one to darken it up and make it more suitable for you 176.

Good luck with your search for the strap, its one of the things about PAMs that you can spend as much on straps as you do watches.

And the wierd thing is that the same strap can fit better on some cases than it does on others.

ST4