When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Milsub with black hands.

asciwhite

Ordered this one because I think the black hands and heavily coloured dial looked absolutely yummi smile.gif

This is a fantasy watch I guess, but niiice... And only $88 There really are an astonishing variety of Rollies out there :D

What do you guys think?

post-21269-126460162727_thumb.jpg

post-21269-126460163491_thumb.jpg

post-21269-126460164295_thumb.jpg

Will serve you some pics when I get the thing! Hope the hands are not a trick of the light sad.gif thats why I liked it. *hehe*

I did not even notice the "perpetual date" thing since I fell in love with it and wanted it :D

According to this listing, I believe the color of the hands might just be a trick of the light rather than actually painted black...

And here's one with just Oyster Perpetual on the dial... :) For the price, buy both and mix and match :victory:

Hey T-!

Have you ordered from Cqoute before? How was it?

Thanks, Bro!

F-

Found the same sub with bracelet. And here you can see the black hands much better biggrin.gif

There are tons of different dials. Just enter the search words "vintage" and "submariner"

post-21269-126460924951_thumb.jpg

post-21269-126460925404_thumb.jpg

Hey T-!

Have you ordered from Cqoute before? How was it?

Thanks, Bro!

F-

Where do you think I get my budget parts from, bro? ;):whistling:

I've never had a problem using the site. The guy I linked above, I'd totally recommend. Cheap as chips, but still reasonable quality merch for the cost :) If you use the escrow service, there is 0% risk about the goods, as if they don't arrive, or you're not happy, you don't release the funds. If a dealer gets kicked off the deal is automatically cancelled, so again, 0% risk to your wallet :) (any more than three negative feedbacks, and they are gone. Even Tony got booted from there because of that system, and look how good he is to do business with, some yahoo just didn't understand how to do business in the rep world :bangin: ) I'd highly recommend them :)

Now the "oyster perpetual date" bothered me so much I cancelled and got myself a sweet 111h Pam instead *sigh* But I have like 5 watches on the way allready, So I wont feel bad for too long :D