When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Friday Weekending W>C

lanikai

Could i ask you what is your opinion on the white Challenge rep,i am about to order one and i am stuck on how the quality is.

well its a typical 7750 with the recessed DW. The crown/hands have a minimal amount of play but screws in perfectly.

other than that, the A/R is quite good even its stock form so the dial looks incredibly attractive & invites attention

caseback engravings and artwork seems close to gen if you compare the pictures.

the bracelet can get a little rough around the edges but its heft can easily give a gen a run for its money.

Careful though since the center polished links can get scuffed easily. Do keep a Cape Cod on standby

also quite easy to adjust if you have one of those eyeglass flathead screwdrivers, the clasp locks firmly and seals tight

is it worth the sub-$400 price they normally sell for ? i think it is especially if you can get a freebie thrown in. Mine came with the rubber strap too but I'm too lazy to use it :D

well its a typical 7750 with the recessed DW. The crown/hands have a minimal amount of play but screws in perfectly.

other than that, the A/R is quite good even its stock form so the dial looks incredibly attractive & invites attention

caseback engravings and artwork seems close to gen if you compare the pictures.

the bracelet can get a little rough around the edges but its heft can easily give a gen a run for its money.

Careful though since the center polished links can get scuffed easily. Do keep a Cape Cod on standby

also quite easy to adjust if you have one of those eyeglass flathead screwdrivers, the clasp locks firmly and seals tight

is it worth the sub-$400 price they normally sell for ? i think it is especially if you can get a freebie thrown in. Mine came with the rubber strap too but I'm too lazy to use it :D

Thank you very much chronoluvvv,i tried this model on an AD and i was blown away,i also have a lello date wheel with a better date font i want to swap.Again thank you very much for your time to help.

Best Regards.