When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Havent Found 1 Motors Rep With Accurate Dials

Thenaven@aol.com

I love the look of the Motors with a Blue Face and Knurled Bezel! However, I have been searching for any site to offer this rep with accurate dials. Most sites are now offering "New Recessed Dials" If you look at all of them the design around the rim is switched the design on the chrono at 3 is meant to look like the chrono at 9 on the gen and vice versa. I find this very irritating. Someone tell me if I am wrong or being crazy. I dont know how to put pics on my posting to compare, but if one were to go to the breitling website you can get a good close look at the gen.

If anyone knows a place to get a closer rep, please please let me know.

-Thenaven

This is the World we play in. :drinks:

Indeed :drinks: I purchased the Motors T(machined bezel) from Asian7750 for $169.00. I would not have been Interested In this watch If not for the price. It has become one of my favorite reps. The quality of the watch Is trully outstanding. The only flaw that really bothers me Is the running sec@9 Instead of 3. Most people have never seen a breitling Motors T so I dont think that will ever be a Issue. Non the less It's a fantastic rep :)