When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HBB Ayrton Senna Full Ceramic

Guest Sql_pl

Just got my 6th watch from King this year. I have to say I am VERY impressed with King's service. Immediate reponses, shipping max 1 day after payment, not a week later like with other dealers. Great great person to deal with, I am very happy I switched to her this year!

Back to the watch.

I always wanted a full ceramic HBB but spending over $700 seemed stupid for a watch with some serious flaws. Now that these are available at around $350 I have to say it is a great buy. And I don't even care it does not have double chrono hand or that PR needle is fixed.

Watch is fantastic. One thing I am not sure about is the strap - much more comfortable than other rep HBB straps but it is very soft and I am not sure if it feels good if you know what I mean. May feel to soft for true gen feeling. But then again I did not have gen in my hands so far so maybe I am wrong.

Anyway, here are the pics, not as good as Lani's but I wanna share too! :)

asenna1.jpg

asenna2.jpg

asenna3.jpg

asenna4.jpg

My twins from different mothers :)

asenna5.jpg

asenna6.jpg

asenna7.jpg

asenna8.jpg

All in all I have to say I am very happy with this purchase and can recommend it to anyone still undecided about this one. And go wth King, she is THE BEST!

hey great waches wear them well what dealer did you get your rose gold from?

Thanks.

My RG/Ceramic came from King as well. It is one of the first RG/Cer OEM Bezeled, Super-duper, stupid crazy ones. Bought it 2 or 3 years ago.

I think you can get them much cheaper now.

Congrats !!

Ain't she the most comfortable outta the whole HBB line, I to love the strap.. quite different fel from previous HBB's.. different maker .. and the rotor is as quiet as cotton falling to the ground.. :thumbsupsmileyanim: .. no vibrations.. great feel !!

But .. I must say your backdrop makes the pic look great.. the contrast is awesome !!

Live Strong and Wear it Well

AC/Lani

the sixth watch this year :thumbsupsmileyanim: you have a problem bro :rofl: yeah real nice watch , is your dealer also good for germany, where dos it comes? uk?

and if anybody needs that backround for his watch, here in germany is so much snow its realy hard to believe :( but i can take pics of every of your watches :D adresses at PM :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

nice watch , ilike it also very much, this thing looks like a stealth bomber :) wear it well :)

denz

• 3 weeks later...

hey congrates on your new piece. I picked up a IWC TG before and the ceramic had some blemishes. Can you confirm if there are any swirls, or little pits on this hublot you just got?

Also, you stated that you had gotten yours from King....can you pass along the link to where I can order this piece should I decide to go with the same dealer? I am ready to try another dealer.

thanks