When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Confirmed Scammer

sfa437

Gents I don't post here that often and spend most of my time on RG. I recently got a promotion to mod and I am dealing with a scammer who has hit twice and scammed 5 of our members.

Confirmed scammer:

From RG we have this: http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=95296

Also reposted on RWI: http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthrea...gain-49374.html

AKA "ilovewatches9" on RG (confirmed) and also perhaps silversx (unconfirmed).

MO is to build up a very good short term reputation, buy a few small things, sell a few small things then post a high dollar watch or watches, take multiple payments for the same watch (via WU, Moneygram or money order) then disappear. Dom will NOT take PP so it's the biggest tip-off.

If someone is selling a watch and is requesting WU or similar to be sent to OK in general and Edmond in particular I would be VERY hesitant to do so considering this guy's track record of ripping off close to 2000 bucks from various members on RG as well as RWI.

Its pretty low of people to come to these trusting communities and take advantage. But that's scammers for ya, no morals...

Its probably best to get share his sign up email addresses and IP address with the other forums, maybe they can catch him out before he strikes again with another account.

Edited by opti

Some more usernames sharing a common IP with dmnc:

Lo-Fi

mobutay

OKC_PAM_GUY (new IP Registration at RWI)

rrogerstx

watchdog unk- other IPs used are Atl. GA)

wtchdd (new Registration at RWI)

All of these guys are based in Edmond OK, do not take PP and specifically ask for WU or MoneyGram.

RG Members Sidehatch and Golum are NOT "Dom" or any of his aliases and I'll vouch for that. The poor sods just happen to live in the same city as our famous scammer.