When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Series of lost

numptyj

Any of you guys fans of Lost saw the first couple of episodes yesterday and thought it was good. Confusing as always lol but good!

Sneaky picture of a Rolex Daytona Jin has on the plane....does he have a rep? Customs decided to pull him in for it :p....and the fact he had over $10k undeclared in cash! :p

rolexdaytona.jpg

Never watched the show myself. Tried for ten minutes but it 'Lost' me. Felt like I was watching Twin Peaks again!

But whenever I saw clips I could never understand why the Fat guy never 'lost' any weight if anything he seems to of put it on. I guess there was no shortage of In flight meals!!

Any of you guys fans of Lost saw the first couple of episodes yesterday and thought it was good. Confusing as always lol but good!

Sneaky picture of a Rolex Daytona Jin has on the plane....does he have a rep? Customs decided to pull him in for it :p....and the fact he had over $10k undeclared in cash! :p

yes i am, lost is cool! because you can get (lost in the episodes) in cyprus they run a little behind so wont see the first episodes till summer ! do you know of any web sites to watch it! cant wait until summer! :thumbsupsmileyanim: aeromatic! now i wish i stayed in the uk and not moved here!!!! aah well im lost for words(no pun intended!

Edited by aeromatic

Never watched the show myself. Tried for ten minutes but it 'Lost' me. Felt like I was watching Twin Peaks again!

But whenever I saw clips I could never understand why the Fat guy never 'lost' any weight if anything he seems to of put it on. I guess there was no shortage of In flight meals!!

He stashed all the peanut butter he found on the plane!

yes i am, lost is cool! because you can get (lost in the episodes) in cyprus they run a little behind so wont see the first episodes till summer ! do you know of any web sites to watch it! cant wait until summer! :thumbsupsmileyanim: aeromatic! now i wish i stayed in the uk and not moved here!!!! aah well im lost for words(no pun intended!

PM'd

Nice catch on the fake. Yeah watching that episode live, I spotted the daytona in that airplane sequence but couldn't tell if it was two-tone or all SS. There is another shot later in the episode where you can clearly see the gold sections.

It seems like the watches on tv shows are getting better and better recently, or maybe I'm just more aware.

Has anybody been watching Modern Family? The one father, Jay, always seems to have a nice watch on. His wife, Gloria I think, usually wears an all gold Daytona as well. I'd like to know what the large gold-cased one he wears is but haven't been able to find any information.

The level of watch geekiness knowledge on this forum never fails to amaze me :D lol

I hate Lost - I swear they just started it, wrote random things, then realised in this series (the last series) that somehow they have to tie all the ends together. Hence they are apparently going to leave some loose!

The missus made me watch several episodes. I'm glad I've not had to suffer all the series! lol