When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So....did just get ripped off?

cht

Hmmm, something seems off to me.

I have bought several watches from Joshua at Perfect Hour and he has always sent me the best reps and high quality reps too. Shipping is fast and his service is impeccable.

In fact, I recently have an issue with a clasp on my DSSD and he is working it out with me...no problems.

Just saying something seems weird.

:mellow:

I did research on this seller, I have heard great things from this dropshipper. Most of the issues customers had were resolved in a reasonable way.

I never heard complaints of getting a different watch than what was pictured.

:unsure:

I bought two other subs along with the GMT, and both the subs were the same, I ordered 2 as the qty. However, neither of them wound, like the stem's were too short, and they were different from eachother. One's rehaut engraving's was dark and pronounced along with a huge crown on the crystal, and the other seemed to have nice rehaut engravings and a nicer crown on the crystal.

He is working on this one already.

:(

Guess I just got a crappy $900 batch from him.

:bangin:

Sometimes if pays more when dealing with "smaller" dealers. I bought a bunch from Andrew (great service) until I tried a new one, Mary of Watch International. I think with smaller dealers, they QA the watches more thoroughly since they have more time compared to big time sellers. With bigger sellers, they just trust their contacts in the factories and thats it. Of course, just my speculations.

I have not purchased from the Twins for such a long time, and reading this I am glad. They are sending out watches different to the ones pictured now, seriously not good <_<

As has been mentioned, there are much better dealers to chose from, some are not forum supported like Tony from Asian7750, but they will send pictures of the actual watch before shipment, as will Mary from Watch-international and others :)

Drop shipping sucks, how can the twins guarantee a great watch, without even looking at it? :p

Steer clear of the twins, you can get better watches, prices and service elsewhere....