When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

EMS to UK advice

kamber

Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on the EMS tracking when they say 2 of my parcels shipped via EMS are "Handed over to customs" yesterday and no further updates... does this mean that they do this step and record it as a matter of course, or have my parcels been nabbed by customs, does anyone know if EMS updates when customs are finished with it or not? Any advise would be appreciated on this. I've not had many EMS shipments before and never looked at the tracking!

Cheers.

Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on the EMS tracking when they say 2 of my parcels shipped via EMS are "Handed over to customs" yesterday and no further updates... does this mean that they do this step and record it as a matter of course, or have my parcels been nabbed by customs, does anyone know if EMS updates when customs are finished with it or not? Any advise would be appreciated on this. I've not had many EMS shipments before and never looked at the tracking!

Cheers.

Thats normal mate, might follow with 'awaiting custom charges' That doesnt mean you will be. Then you will get passed to distribution then out for delivery.

Can take a few days at customs mate.

I won't Pete :-), I will get the Canon EOS out as well. Got the DSSDv5 with bezel mod coming and a chanel J12 ceramic (ultimate) for the missus.

Good stuff, you'll like that DSSD with the mod especially. Great idea mate keeping the missus sweet!! Just remember the acceptable ratio is 25:1 in your favour!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

So you have 24 more to buy!!

Ha ha :-) mint, Yeah I had to get her one as she kept on moaning on about me spending more money on watches, I think she'll be happy with the Chanel, having seen the review on it here where the rep was actually preferred over the gen by some people lol, I told her even though its ceramic they can be broken, I think it was Ubi's wife who managed to break the bezel on hers.

Could do with finding a decent UK watchmaker so I don't have to ship to Germany, want to get the movement serviced and have it pressure tested + water proofed if it fails testing (which i'm lead to believe it will do).