When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

GlobalReplica.com Scammer

dave47

Avoid GlobalReplica.com, period! Ordered a Rolex Submariner 50th Anniversary edition; sent the wrong watch, which turned out to not only be the wrong one; it also didn't work, either; was broken; numerous emails, phone calls and letters were fruitless. Never heard from them again. Also, don't fall for the idea that you can inspect your package before paying express services; doesn't happen. Skeptical? Call the company. Joining both RWG and RWI was the best thing I ever did. Future orders for reps will only be through these organizations.

Sorry to hea that mate.

Its a lesson I think most of us have learnt by the very nature of this game. Indeed its what got most of us here so personally I must say the extra I paid for the scam was well worth finding this place. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

GlobalReplica

A store selling replica Chanel, Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Tiffany once appeared on this domain. The site owners were ordered to transfer the domain name as a result of a civil contempt order to stop the sale of replicas.

THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT

SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA

CASE NO.: 09-20810-CIV-HUCK/O'SULLIVAN

CHANEL, INC., a New York corporation, GUCCI AMERICA, INC., a New York Corporation, LOUIS VUITTON MALLETIER, S.A., a foreign business entity, and TIFFANY (NJ), LLC., a Delaware limited liability company,

Plaintiffs,

v.

JENNIFER XXXXXX a/k/a JENNIFER XXXXXXX a/k/a JENNIFER XXXXXX a/k/a JENNIER XXXXXX-XXXXX a/k/a JENNIFER XXXXX and DOES 2-10, each individually and jointly, d/b/a WWW.GLOBALREPLICA.COM d/b/a WWW.FANCYFAKES.COM d/b/a WWW.BLUEFAKES.COM d/b/a WWW.JENNYBAGS.COM d/b/a WWW.ALLFAKES.COM d/b/a WWW.FAKEGIFTS.NET d/b/a GIFTS, INC.

Defendants.

CLOSED

CLVIL

CASE

FINAL DEFAULT JUDGMENT

THIS MATTER having come before the Court upon Plaintiffs, Chanel, Inc. (