When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Montoya rose gold eye candy (video & pics)

alanytical

The Montoya has one of the most exciting designs ever created by Audemars Piguet. This new sec@12 release of the Montoya in rose gold blows me away. It just has stunning good looks all around. I added an aftermarket Montoya style strap with rose gold stitching, which I think takes it to another level.

Enjoy the eye candy people! :pimp:

th_MVI_0845.jpg

IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0853.jpg

IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0834.jpg

awesome! looks exactly like the gen 'EXPER' got to handle.

check it out:

I have to admit.. i think i might be a bigger fan of the black stiching strap or the strap with white.. the gold stiching is definitely nice though! Congrats! when i get some money around here. I might jump the gun for one of these or a barrichello! :pardon:

King is the best! And this watch looks very good! It is a shame they made bezel edge polished and not brushed but I don't think there is a big chance someone will notice.

EDIT:

Looking at this picture:

IMG_0842.jpg

I can't help but think how lucky we are with these reps we get nowadays. Who would expect we will see a complicated design like JPM ROO with such unique case, carbon fiber, sec@12 movement. Magic.

King is the best! And this watch looks very good! It is a shame they made bezel edge polished and not brushed but I don't think there is a big chance someone will notice.

EDIT:

Looking at this picture:

IMG_0842.jpg

I can't help but think how lucky we are with these reps we get nowadays. Who would expect we will see a complicated design like JPM ROO with such unique case, carbon fiber, sec@12 movement. Magic.

If they would be good enough to notice the polished bezel edge then they would also notice that your rep is a darker shade of gold as well.. but i'm betting they wouldn't notice either!! :whistling:

• 6 months later...