When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can somebody pls explain me:

AMK000

@AMK,

Yes those can be "trying".

You must initially apply a medium level of pressure downwards on the dot, and at the same time attempt to push it outwards. Once you see it move, even just a little, you can then lever it out from just inside the dot, or if it has moved enough to get pliers onto the end, you can grab the nd and drag it out. You will find these are an "L" shaped bar.

Once you get the 1st one to move, and come to understand exactly how it operates, it does become easier

A lot of these are "older" so I have at times had to heat the area to get things moving and on a couple of occasions to remove the band and clean it in an ultrasonic to clean out built up dirt ,which was stopping the L bar from moving.

They are a real test of persistence thoughrolleyes.gif

O/S

Folded link bracelets without pins come in a huge variety of forms. There the metal sheet that needs to pushed out is normally showing a spherical elevation and a recessed or cut out area where to place the marker. Then simply push in ARROW direction. I found that pushing with the pusher slightly tilted to the back helps to apply more force.

FoldedLinkBracelets.GIF

I have marked the location in green at the opening where you place your pusher to push the metal sheet out that connects the links. The shapes vary from bracelet to bracelet. Even from the same manufacturer. The elevated nibs on the metal sheet hold it in place resting in the circular cut-outs of the folded bracelet sheet. To re-insert, simply push them against the arrow direction. Again the disposable plastic cigarette lighter makes in inexpensive pusher, or any PVC block you might have handy.

Thank you both guys for the info.

Ronin , yes , I have seen this guide but that damn thing is not exactly the same. It only has an upper dot

I am start to believe that the manufacturer of that bracelet is the same as the Omega and Tag rep bracelet we are usually get here. :whistling::black_eye:

Cheers guys :drinks: