When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling For Bentley Tourbillon

itseme

Hi @ all

Just wanted to show you my watch, which i bought in holiday in Rhodos (island of greece). I paid 60€ in a store.

Did you ever have seen this before? I newer saw it on any replica page.

So do you like it?

post-2923-1157651881_thumb.jpg

post-2923-1157651889_thumb.jpg

post-2923-1157651894_thumb.jpg

Greets

itseme

Dear Lord... :black_eye:

Welcome and listen. Wear your new watch proudly and enjoy it. Some day, it will be a very important reminder to you of your first visits here!!! Sufice to say the majority of what you paid for is that nice Breitling box.

Edited by crystalcranium

Hehe i know that it is a very cheap one. i also did't bougth it because its a breitling. I bought it because i think it looks good... i also have a genuine omega speedmaster racing chrono...

Dear Lord... :black_eye:

Welcome and listen. Wear your new watch proudly and enjoy it. Some day, it will be a very important reminder to you of your first visits here!!! Sufice to say the majority of what you paid for is that nice Breitling box.

Hehe i know that it is a very cheap one. i also did't bougth it because its a breitling. I bought it because i think it looks good... i also have a genuine omega speedmaster racing chrono...

Ok so since you are aware of your purchase and the quality of it, I'll answer your original question less gently. Do I like it? Hell no!

First of all, it's a copy of a limited edition (and I mean LIMITED edition) $150,000 watch. Who would believe any of us poor replica buying schlubs could pull this one off. You would need a lot more props to go with a Bentley Tourbie than just the box. Second, besides the case back disaster, I have not been able to find one with a date display at 12 oclock. The subdial positions and sizes are wrong and the faux tourbillion isn't even close in the positions and angles of the post supports and many other details. And this evaluation is from 10 feet away.

Hehe i dont live in the Replicaland Zwitzerland, i live in the genuine Switzerland :-)

Click on the link in my signature and take a look @ my for Bentley GT review. See the differences?

Shame on you, living in Zwitzerland and wearing that kind of watch :)