When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New bracelet required for BK Noobmariner.

Craig S

wm9 is best but costs 4 times as much(?) my only problem with the noob clasp coronet is the shape, it looks like a flat squished crown, not very 3dimensional looking, INSTANT give away and a [censored] off especially after you've got a really good looking rep the clasp is what kills its credibility. even a "TW best" clasp I think has the better coronet compared to the noob

Well there you go...it's all a function of money. You can have a new gen bracelet for $700 to $1000.

I've been wearing my MBK with the Noob bracelet for two years and no one has even ever asked me to see it. Sometimes I think we get to thinking that everyone is looking at our watch. No one even cares about your watch but you and the other people on this board.

Spend all you can stand. If you want perfection, Bailey, Banks & Biddle has it. Otherwise, spend $40 and get a good bracelet.

Edited by preacher62

3 Dimensionality is kind of lost in the scan but you can assess the general shape and how fugly and fat the noob coronet crown points are as well as the shafts that lead to the crown points

TW crown base sticks out more and is more 3D as a result than the noobs

of these 3 crowns, although not perfect you can see the wm9 is the most refined and precise/sharp stamping. Would be my choice if it can be had at a good price, otherwise im content with the TW that looks 10x better than my scan(distorted) of it in person.

post-10838-126703953075_thumb.jpg