When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Problem with a DSN Pam 088 GMT

mickeytzan

Hello. I have bought a Gmt watch Pam 088 from Davidsen a couple of months ago. Everything went fine and I am very satisfied from the quality. Unfortately though, since last week the watch works only if I wear it. Even if I wear it for all day, after 5 minutes that I take it off, the watch stops. It won't remain charged more than 5-10 minutes. Any help please??? Thank you

PS : since the beginning i had the impression that didn't remain charged for long time, but i considered it as a non genuine's watch defect. Now i can't take it from my wrist because it will stop in less than 10 minutes!! Please any suggestions? I tried to contact Davidsen, but no response till now...

i think the problem is in barrel or winding gear..

you had better change your watch to DSN

he will answer to me...he is honest

wish,

ddebo

thank you for your reply. the fact is that i am worried since i bought the watch a couple of months ago, so i am not pretty sure that he will accept it! Even i have noticed the problem from the beginning i didn't ask for a replacement as a good friend from the forum advised me.

Hello My friend!

Unfortunately i am not aware of anyone capable to do such a work here. Of course there are many watch smiths but i am afraid on going there with a rep...

When i bought the watch you told me that it might be a problem and you advised me (wisely) to ask for a replacement, but i (not very wisely), didn't follow your advise... and now i have a watch that if i don't wear it, it stops! if anyone from Greece knows about a watch smith, any help appreciated.

PS: i still owe the community the photos of my watch. Sorry about that.

A week actually isn't that long for DSN, especially just after Chinese New Year. Don't bother with PMs though, he only uses email, and generally reads them between 9am and 12pm (Hong Kong time) Weekdays. So sen him an email during that period, or just before. Then if he hasn't replied to you in a few days, send another, as he may have just skipped over the previous ones.

• 4 weeks later...