When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Leather Strap for Navitimer (non-alligator version)

deandavis

Hey all,

I recently purchased a Navi on a SS bracelet. I'm looking to also get a leather bracelet for a more weekend look too. Was wondering if anyone here knows where I could get a replica leather navi bracelet in non-alligator finish? Here's a picture of the strap I'm looking for:

http://www.perfect-hour.com/bl10041-navitimer-black-dial-stick-markers-working-chronos-pi-1692.html?image=3

Thanks everyone,

Dean

Our dealer leather rep. Breilting straps are very nice! I have bought a couple from both Josh and Andrew and was very pleased with them. Most members around here will tell you the same.

Hey guys,

Thanks for the input.

Bike Mike - who are Josh and Andrew? Do you have a link to a site?

Thanks,

DD

Deandavis, could you order one??

Unfortunately josh's store is down.

I need also the black leather strap (non alligator) for my Datora!

Edit:

Store is online :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hey guys,

Thanks for your replies! I really appreciate the discussion here.

As for the strap, the one posted from perfect-hour is what I'm looking for, but with the Breitling deployment clasp instead. I don't see that for sale on perfect-hour, does anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks again gang,

DD

Hey guys,

Thanks for your replies! I really appreciate the discussion here.

As for the strap, the one posted from perfect-hour is what I'm looking for, but with the Breitling deployment clasp instead. I don't see that for sale on perfect-hour, does anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks again gang,

DD

I need the same! Like the post from perfect-hour with deployment clasp. But i think, this is not available..

All dealers carry Breitling deployants, you just need to e-mail and ask if it's not on the site. Whether or not they'll sell you just the strap/deployant without the watch depends on the dealer - some will, some won't. As per usual I'd suggest asking Tony @ asian7750.com, as he's always been happy to get me any small bits and bobs I've asked for.

All dealers carry Breitling deployants, you just need to e-mail and ask if it's not on the site. Whether or not they'll sell you just the strap/deployant without the watch depends on the dealer - some will, some won't. As per usual I'd suggest asking Tony @ asian7750.com, as he's always been happy to get me any small bits and bobs I've asked for.

+1. I have received many screws and the like from tony, no problem at all. He's pretty good about the "bits" but not always so good with the "bobs" :D

• 2 weeks later...

Is the "diameter" too big for the strap or the holes in the Deployment? If it will not fit into the deployment, then just drill the holes bigger.

The diameter in the deployment is to small.. No spring bar fits through the hole..