When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

stallone's 203A sold on Ebay

HArwood22

i buy it ubi, 15.000 ok :rofl:

but hey guys, who in the world buys a pam with 3 crappy pictures for 11.000 dollar :o thats CRAZY

and guys look what the seller of the 11.000 dollar pam that comes original from sly :whistling: selld bevore this watch ...

dvd´s and 5 dollar trash

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller&userid=utc-closeouts&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&page=1

I think you're all just jealous that you didn't end up winning my bootiful watch.

I had one of my colleagues, who works in the DNA lab, test some of the sweat from the case back with a swab from the inside of Sly's platform shoes, and he verified it was worn by him. Obviously I couldn't provide any paperwork because I didn't want to get my colleague into trouble.

As for how I obtained this beauty, lets just say some of my patients prefer to barter for steroid injections, rather than receive bills and have a paper trail created.

But don't be too jealous, as I've got some more of his watches coming up for sale shortly. I just have to find some more pics of what he wears .... I mean, I just have to collect on some more 'roid accounts which are overdue.