When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

3 big bangs - steel/rg/white

exper

I was bored of wearing my AP ROO RG that I recently got since everyone seems to have a AP on their wrist and decided to go with one of my favourite reps, the HBB RG - recently I have cut down my rep collection quite drastically to just 3 watches and even that is going to go down to just 1 very soon.. the HBB.

Just another night out and look what happened... I guess it says something about your boys if you all end up wearing the same watch without prior planning ! Trying to photograph one watch is difficult enough so forget about 3 together especially at night... apologies these aren't the best photos but you get the idea.

The AP's might be fantastic but they dont even come close to how good the HBB rep's are. FYI these aren't all reps ;)

hbb1.jpg

hbb4.jpg

hbb2.jpg

Well the HBB's do need to cruise in style.. ;)

hbb5.jpg

hbb3c.jpg

Great pics Exper!

I assume the RG/White one is genuine?

How does color of gold compare to your rep?

I am wearing mine as I type this!

Sadly the colour is off, the reps are slightly too yellowish but that is the same with with the AP. However its not something you jumps up at you on the wrist, just seems to highlighted more on photos because of the flash and the close up's.

Overall best out of the box reps imho these HBB's.

@exper four-handed man with HBB on bentley its really amazing :thumbsupsmileyanim:

joke!

nice pictures and nice watches ... and car, i think so.