When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My 111H with 2Geek's AR

SEleven

Something is off....

Dial is crooked in the case or printing is off.

The first photo it is really off.

No its not the dial its the case thats off!

Thanks for sharing how much did they charge for the AR mate and how long did it take?

Congrats and enjoy mate :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Something is off....

Dial is crooked in the case or printing is off.

The first photo it is really off.

You're absolutely right, the DSN dial is slightly crooked. Only noticed it after a few months, the 3 sits lower than it should in relations to the crown. It bothered me for a while, but I stopped caring... its a rep after all.

No its not the dial its the case thats off!

Thanks for sharing how much did they charge for the AR mate and how long did it take?

Congrats and enjoy mate :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks Pete. I'm pretty sure its the dial that's crooked, but could be that the crown tube is tapped lower than it should.

As for the AR, I got it during the xmas special for around 30 Euro. Took two and a half months, longer than expected, however seeing the results I don't really mind.

You're absolutely right, the DSN dial is slightly crooked. Only noticed it after a few months, the 3 sits lower than it should in relations to the crown. It bothered me for a while, but I stopped caring... its a rep after all.

Thanks Pete. I'm pretty sure its the dial that's crooked, but could be that the crown tube is tapped lower than it should.

Mate, that one flew right over your head!! :p

How could the case be off to the dial mate. Its always the dial thats off. The case is set the dial is moveable. Like I might of said instead its not the dial thats off its the bezel!

Sorry brit humour :D

Ah, I get it.

Well, I thought that another explanation for the misalignment was because the hole for the stem/crown tube was tapped a bit lower that it should have. Dammit, now I'm becoming slightly obsessed with it again.

Dammit, now I'm becoming slightly obsessed with it again.

Hi mate

To be honest I didn't get the Brit joke either. Luckily Pete's British decency forces him to explain. :lol:

About the dial: I like your watch very much and I think the AR is a cool feature (who cares if it's not gen-like). But you don't need to be possessed to feel the urge to fix the dial problem. It simply needs fixing.

Send it to Domenico, he's quite close to you and very reliable. :)

Sorry for telling the awful truth as I see it.

Val.

Dont just wear it and enjoy it mate :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks, I will.

Hi mate

To be honest I didn't get the Brit joke either. Luckily Pete's British decency forces him to explain. :lol:

About the dial: I like your watch very much and I think the AR is a cool feature (who cares if it's not gen-like). But you don't need to be possessed to feel the urge to fix the dial problem. It simply needs fixing.

Send it to Domenico, he's quite close to you and very reliable. :)

Sorry for telling the awful truth as I see it.

Val.

Thanks for the suggestion Val, I didn't even realize it was a fixable issue and had just accepted the flaw.

Ah, I get it.

Well, I thought that another explanation for the misalignment was because the hole for the stem/crown tube was tapped a bit lower that it should have. Dammit, now I'm becoming slightly obsessed with it again.

If the hole/tube was installed any lower or higher than the exact centre of the case, then the stem would not be able to insert into the movement's hole enough for it to function.