When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

has anyone bought a PAM253 from Mary?

luminor625

Hi All,

I'm considering purchasing the flyback regatta from Mary and was wondering if anyone has seen her PAM work? I'm a noob and think this watch looks great, a little unsure of what to look for when disseminating the pictures though, any advice is much appreciated! thanks

Hi,

who is Mary?

you need to go for the better version with AR on the mineral crystal. no sapphire is available on the pam253 so far.

ATB,

Hooky

PS. Welcome to the forum. Panerai is a great brand to start with. Actually, the PAM253 was also my first rep ever.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

who is Mary?

you need to go for the better version with AR on the mineral crystal. no sapphire is available on the pam253 so far.

ATB,

Hooky

PS. Welcome to the forum. Panerai is a great brand to start with. Actually, the PAM253 was also my first rep ever.

who would you reccommend to buy from?

I think you ae talking about Mary from WI one of our TDs. No problem buying from her at all mate just make sure its the version you want. She will post you pics when she has it for you to accept. But start with sending her a pic or link (from any source) to the exact one you want. She will just source it from the same factory and will be cheaper than most

Good luck

Watch International doesn't have their own "brand" of reps. They go out to the watch market and pick up the exact watch you ask for, then send the photos of it for your approval before shipping.

Be specific about the watch when you write, and check the photos they send carefully before accepting delivery.