When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dealer QC Questions

LOTUS ELISE

Just go with one of the trusted dealers on this board, you can ask a million questions but it doesnt guarantee you'll get a perfect watch. "Buy the seller" applies in this case more than anything.

Oh - and you might want to take off the CAPS LOCK on the subjects of your posts! :victory:

I have heard about taking ones time but 2 1/2 years to buy a rep :shock: Thats ok, think of all the money you have saved ;) I would find a watch(s) that you like and then try to find some reviews of It here. Then go with one of are trusted dealers, most of them carry the same reps. I would not ask to many questions, probably annoy the dealer and not really necessary anyway, If you do your research. Just remember that members here buy watches everyday and we rarely hear of a problem. Do your research, there are some fantastic reviews that can be very helpful to you In your search. I would not loose to much sleep on the QC, It Is what It Is, good luck :thumbsupsmileyanim: Mike

I have heard about taking ones time but 2 1/2 years to buy a rep :shock: Thats ok, think of all the money you have saved ;) I would find a watch(s) that you like and then try to find some reviews of It here. Then go with one of are trusted dealers, most of them carry the same reps. I would not ask to many questions, probably annoy the dealer and not really necessary anyway, If you do your research. Just remember that members here buy watches everyday and we rarely hear of a problem. Do your research, there are some fantastic reviews that can be very helpful to you In your search. I would not loose to much sleep on the QC, It Is what It Is, good luck :thumbsupsmileyanim: Mike

+1 good answer :good:

Maxman----my rep fund is made up from of surplus cash from servicing my Gen Brietling Emergency and some birthday cash.

I have a nature of doing all the research to understand all the fit falls.

If you fail to prepare---prepare to fail!!!!!!!!

Thanks fro your input.

Your welcome sir :drinks: