When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Source for 2mm 580 endlinks?

brendo22

Wholesaleoutlet990 has end links marked 580 for "fat" spring bars in his Ebay store, they aren't listed as 580,but in the photo they are marked 580

Here is the link 580 End links

Sorry, panerai153, but perhaps you haven't had any dealings with Mr. Slimeball?

I cannot recommend anyone to buy anything from him; besides, those 580's look nothing like gen. As far as I know, no one makes rep 580's that have the proper 2mm diameter tubes for gen springbars. The easier option is to find rep 580's and grind off the smaller tubes so the gen springbars will work. :)

Sorry, panerai153, but perhaps you haven't had any dealings with Mr. Slimeball?

I cannot recommend anyone to buy anything from him; besides, those 580's look nothing like gen. As far as I know, no one makes rep 580's that have the proper 2mm diameter tubes for gen springbars. The easier option is to find rep 580's and grind off the smaller tubes so the gen springbars will work. :)

JoJo,

Your right, I never dealt with him, although a lot of folks here seem to have had pretty bad dealings with him in the past. I wasn't recommending him, just saw those on ebay and passed along the link. Looking at the photo on his website, they didn't look like the ones on my Tudor Sub. Mine came from Steve Mulholland for 50 bucks, but I bought a 93150 Bracelet as well. It's too bad some of the rep makers can't make a 580 with tubes big enough to get a genuine spring bar through. As many vintage Rolex watches that use the 580, it looks like they could sell enough to make it worth while to produce some.