When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my SA

shkolnik

the lume dots on the 1 and 2 hour moarkers look a little bubled although ive never seen a batons dial up close i thought they would be more flat. Oh well ill just wait for a a reply

edit: that thing is dirty in the back show it some love man!!

Edited by Antstar24

Wait is this a Gen or a rep? if its a rep why are you hiding the serial numbers? if its a gen how come your title doesnt say so im confused.

Maybe he wants you to guess :unsure: These are some of the best reps out there Imho. I think It's a gen because the watch looks like It's been used a fair bit. The rep only came out about four months ago. I would think that If It were a rep there would be less of that "lived In look" As Andrew said "the pics are not that great", that dosent help. I orderd the same watch In the white dial.It's the best version of the white dial SA's because the sub dials are not off color like the numberd dial. :) Mike

Maybe he wants you to guess :unsure: These are some of the best reps out there Imho. I think It's a gen because the watch looks like It's been used a fair bit. The rep only came out about four months ago. I would think that If It were a rep there would be less of that "lived In look" As Andrew said "the pics are not that great", that dosent help. I orderd the same watch In the white dial.It's the best version of the white dial SA's because the sub dials are not off color like the numberd dial. :) Mike

mhh white dial super avenger :thumbsupsmileyanim: yummy to bad i like the numberd dial more then the batons.. is it so much differnts mike? and is it right that the ss on the super avenger is not so good?

mhh white dial super avenger :thumbsupsmileyanim: yummy to bad i like the numberd dial more then the batons.. is it so much differnts mike? and is it right that the ss on the super avenger is not so good?

Imho Deniz the SA Is one of the best reps available, a super rep thats built like a German Tiger :thumbsupsmileyanim: I also perfer the numberd white dial. I thought I would try the stick marker dial because It's more accurate. The gen numberd dial has silverish sub dials, the rep does not. The gen stick marker dials are all one color, the sub dials are the same color as the rest of the dial, so Is the rep. Reguardless of what model you get they are fantastic reps Deniz :drinks: Mike (ps)If by ss you mean stainless steel, there Is nothing wrong with the ss on my SA.