When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for a Rolex Submariner

falconeye

Hi all,

I am a noob on this forum and I am looking for a high grade quality watch Rolex Submariner Black Date with Rolex engraved inside. I am looking everywhere and it is hard to find such a watch as replica. I am fed up with watches which are broken after 2months. I would like to have a high grade replica.

I cannot afford to pay a real Rolex watch but I would like to spend arround 300 $.

Can you please send me some links of honnest vendors with high quality watch ? I am lost with all kind of watch and all kind of vendors.

I will be so grateful !

Thanks

Regards

If a trusted dealer on this web site says it is a Swiss movement, then it is. Deceiving the members here will get a dealer removed.

There are Clone Rolex 3135 movements, ETA, clone ETA, Asia 21j (21k or 28k beats an hour) ... lots of choices.

At first, I would like to thank you all for your help, I am so lost :)

Sorry, I didn't know that the link was from a trusted dealer and I didn't know what we mean by trusted. I often buy "trusted watch,..." and they were broken. I think that having dealers from a forum gives more guarantee.

I think, The better movement is ETA but how can I be sure thaht it is not an old one ? I didn't trust any ETA asian movement.

I saw on this link that there is the 3135 Asian movement but what is your opinion ? I am affraid it will be broken after 2 months like my other rolexes with asian ETA movement.

http://www.perfect-hour.com/rlss00077-classic-dial-2008-updateasian-3135-p-7922.html

What is the best between the 3135 and the ETA 2836-2 ?

Do you know if BK is unsing Asian 3135 movement ?

Thanks

The Asian 3135 is just an Asian clone with 2 parts added on to it to make it look like the 3135, the problem is that these parts fall off and stop the movement, apart from that it is not a problem, but with out these parts it looks like a 2824, as you cant see it any way just stick with a 2824/36, you wont know if it is old or not but even if it is old it will just need a service and it will be fine, at least the clone will be new.

Ok, so I will not choose the 3135 Asian since it's for my father and if the small pieces will block the movement, he will not be able to repare it.

Do you think that if I ask the trusted dealer if the ETA movement is new or old he will tell me the truth ?

How is it possible to check if it is old or new (serial number of the movement,...)

From people who purchased a Rolex submariner on this forum, can you please tell me which dealer was the best for you ? I am looking for people who have purchased their watch from several years and don't have problem with their watch. Every Replica I purchased fall off after some months so I want to be sure this time :)

I have heard about quality of BK, but unfortunately it is too expensive for me :(

I would suggest buy the watch you want from trusty or Josh or precious time if you are in the EU and then send it to Ziggy or Domi for a service and then you can be sure that it will be fine, Reps are Reps and the QC is at best flaky. That is the only way i see if you cant work on them your self (and many cant) to get any assurance. Even Gens can have problems out of the box or a few months later.

]i purchased a lovely Sub from trustywatchguy, but the bracelet was not up to the standard it should have been. I contacted Andrew from trustywatchguy and I must say that I got better service than I expected. He replied to emails promptly, and agreed to send me a new bracelet at no cost. I have now received the replacement bracelet and am totally pleased with it. Since then I have noticed that the glass is misting up on the inside, and yet the watch was sold to me as waterproof; well I mailed old Andrew again and guess what. With the same eagerness of pleasing his client, he agrees to accept the watch for an inspection and waterproof. Is this great service or what?

I would suggest buy the watch you want from trusty or Josh or precious time if you are in the EU and then send it to The Zigmeister or Domi for a service and then you can be sure that it will be fine, Reps are Reps and the QC is at best flaky. That is the only way i see if you cant work on them your self (and many cant) to get any assurance. Even Gens can have problems out of the box or a few months later.

Yes, I am in EU (France), I saw the WAtch for trustywatch, thanks for the information, 318 $. It is more than the one at perfect time but I don't know what are the difference between both. Link for precious time :

http://www.perfect-hour.com/rolex-submariner-c-55_64.html

From Josh and Precious Time, I couldn't find a submariner in their topic. Must I have to contact them ?

So for the moment, the choice between :

Tusty,

Josh,

Precious time.

With your help I will manage to find this watch for my father !!! :)

QC is quality control, you have to use the contact button and ask for a price and the colour of the movement makes no difference what so ever, they are available to buy direct from ETA in silver or gold what ever takes your fancy.

I have bought about 10 watches over the last 5 years from PT and my friend maybe 50

QC is Quality Control. If he doesn't have a price listed on his site send them an email or message and ask for a quote. Let him know you want one with a genuine ETA not some clone. As for as movements in gold, I don't think you will find may replicas with gold plated movements. I am no expert on movements or even watches but from what I have read off the various forums ETA movements were brass and then they received plating, nickel, gold, rhodium. The nickle plating is probably the most common (maybe no plating could be common also I don't really know) the rhodium would be the most expensive for plating.

A rule I follow about replica watches, is that after I wear it 1 month if I still love it, I send it out to be serviced to make sure it lasts for years.

A watch that you buy and then decide is not so great ... why pay $$$ to have it serviced. Service the keepers!

BTW you say that replica watches with Asia movements always die. This is not true. Asia 21j and Asia ETA clones can be very solid if they are maintained.

QC is quality control, you have to use the contact button and ask for a price and the colour of the movement makes no difference what so ever, they are available to buy direct from ETA in silver or gold what ever takes your fancy.

I have bought about 10 watches over the last 5 years from PT and my friend maybe 50

Thanks, and your wathc is ok from theses 5 years ?

About movement, What must I ask to the vendor to be sure he will sell me a good movement ? I tought that ETA movement were all the same. I didn't know that there is Rodhium, gold,....

Is the ETA movement that are in replicas the same like an ETA in a Breitling watch ?

Another question, what is the difference between a watch made by BK and a watch from preicous time ?

Thanks

Falcon eye all the answers to your questions are out there in the forum.

whether my watch is still working is irelevant as i am able to service and fix my own watches, but as you ask yes it is but i have serviced it. Even my wifes Aqua Terra Omega Gen had to go for repair after 3 years.

Thanks for all your advice, it should be great to find a Submariner with the appearence of a genuine Rolex and that has a quartz mechanism (no problem of maintenance) :)

The problem is that if I bring my Rolex to be serviced, when any retailer will see it is false he will refuse to repair the watch or will keep it.