When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Got an extra $180,000 lying around?

Nanuq

BINGO!

The "Mark 0" Sea Dweller had the Patent Pending caseback, some very early models had a thinner case than what we see today, some had no HEV, and a very few examples made it into the public without the SUBMARINER 2000 text. Just like the one pictured.

:tu:

BINGO!

The "Mark 0" Sea Dweller had the Patent Pending caseback, some very early models had a thinner case than what we see today, some had no HEV, and a very few examples made it into the public without the SUBMARINER 2000 text. Just like the one pictured.

:tu:

This really is a case of the broken clock being right twice a day... I thought you were refering to the SD on the eBay link, not the one on the iPhone app :lol::whistling: I saw that just had Submariner, rather than Submariner 2000, as on the one on eBay, so wondered if it (the one on the bay) having the 2000 was a 'special feature' :pardon: but I have to admit, I've never really paid that close attention to the SD dials to realize that, I just figured they said Seadweller Submariner :whistling: