When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

wm9

torjus

Hi guys :)

i`m thinking about purchasing my first Rolex, and the submariner is my kind of watch!

but after reading about wm9 and the noobfactory watches, it is still not clear to me, what is the best buy?

can you actually get the wm9 submarine still, or has the noobfactory taken over the market? when i ask my dealers (josh and andrew) they say they only got the noobfactory subs.

so, what do you guys think? wich is better, the noobfactory or the wm9?

and are the wm9 still out there?

thanks and best regards T

Noobfactory is a maker of replica watches. WM9 is a maker of replica watches. BK is the official dealer for WM9 products to Forum people.

The Noobfactory Submariner (called the NoobMariner) is considered the best medium-cost Sub. It can be purchased from many Forum merchants.

The WM9 Submariner, upgraded by BK with a couple extra parts is considered the best Submariner, period; but it's more expensive. BK receives the parts from WM9, assembles them with upgraded parts, and does a damn good job.

OK?

Hey... anyone read the Rolex forum stickies? There's this article, which answers the age old "Who has the best Sub" question.

Read also the link to Tribals v2 vs. v3 comparison. I just added to the article recently.

Thanks BT :)

i have read it, and it`s a good review from you, as allways :good:

but it did not come clear to me that most of the dealers on rwg dont provide the wm9 watches, so i was curious about were i could get one.

But all in all, i should be better on using the searh button :pardon:

Regards T