When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 322...

swdivad

I just saw these over at Puretime... They look so beautiful and well done.

They're touting that it took a year to put this style together, it's got a 50m water resistance, and the Ti is of "imported quality'

Has anyone received one of these yet?

pam201003230401.jpg

pam201003230301.jpg

pam201003270201.jpg

And... look at the movement... there's been a new set of bridges done... and the beatrate is 21.6 :thumbsupsmileyanim:

pam201003270207.jpg

You'll at least need new hands, those on the rep look out of whack to a great degree.

Also a subdial is closer to the middle of the dial on a gen simply because Minerva and 6497 mov'ts have different subdial and second hand gear location.

The decorated rehaut is all very nice and all, but not very accurate to the gen article.

;-)

You'll at least need new hands, those on the rep look out of whack to a great degree.

Also a subdial is closer to the middle of the dial on a gen simply because Minerva and 6497 mov'ts have different subdial and second hand gear location.

The decorated rehaut is all very nice and all, but not very accurate to the gen article.

;-)

Good to know, I hadn't even looked at the gen yet, just thought these were super beautiful...

I just had a look at the gen pics... really nice, the movement is so detailed comparatively.

I wonder if I could get this one sterile from Puretime :whistling:

Took them a year, huh. Perhaps they should have taken a little longer and gotten it right. The movement finish is too grey, and the OP engravings look terrible, the needle is too short and thick, it just looks repped. What did the display back look like?

I never trust their water resistance claims, for a good reason. And as far as "imported quality" Titanium, when they start actually using 316L standard stainless steel I'll start to think about believing any other claim they may make about other materials. :lol:

And I have to ask, again, why on earth would they chose to make a rep of this case in Titanium? Why not make one of a case used in a few models so they can make the most of it? :rolleyes: