When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DeVille 21600bph

asciwhite

This kinda looks interesting. Offcourse it does not resemble the 8500 movment at all but is this a good price for an asian ETA DeVille

I know all of them are not very good reps of the original but this one looks like one of the best I have seen.

Omega Hour Vision See Thru Case Black Dial-Updated Model 21600bph @ $179 should be a good buy?

Jkay That is correct! But not this watch. It is supposed to be asian copy ETA and the price is right biggrin.gif $179 is a lot less than the $400-$500 in the review (excluding the asian 21j).

Also!! This watch is not in the super review (I have read it before I ordered) So this is a rep that is very interesting I think...

There is the normal 21j. The decorated 21j. the Swiss ETA 2836 one and this strange one in the middle of the decorated and swiss!

AND this is nickel plated wich is a big +!

I find really amusing, reading about this watch on the gen forums that even gen Retailers think the side-lights are view ports. That's just nuts.

They are there to bathe the beautiful Omega movement in light from all angles as you look at it thru the caseback display-back.