When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sharing some watch iphone apps

gtanak

Hi all,

Spent half a day searching and downloading watch apps for the iphone with gorgeous photos and descriptions. Found the following below and thought i'd share em here. Couple of screen shots as well for illustration. Have Fun!

PS: i apologize for the many pictures screenshots you see below, but that's the best way to see it right? :)

Free Apps :

Watches | Lite

Chronomat B01

IWC Schaffhausen - unable to install cos i'm on v3.0 still haha

Paid Apps :

100 Years of Rolex

Watches - paid version of Watches | Lite

Watches | Lite

Hi-Res zoomable photos of major brands, lite version only about 20 watches available i think, paid version has 200 watches.

71fe796c.jpg

65994f56.jpg

58143515.jpg

Breitling Chronomat B01 - Great for Breitling and Choromat Buffs

Hi-Res photos, no zoom. Features a very cool section with interchangeable dials, straps, cases to create your own chronomat

360 View and very detailed info on chronomat.

af563599.jpg

8d49f93e.jpg

0d8bc100.jpg

100 Years of Rolex - Must Have for Rolex lovers like myself... Its worth $12 imho although i paid nothing :)

Hi-Res zoomable photos of all watches, i dun dare say the entire collection of Rolexes are here, but there's A LOT of watches with different years of vintage etc. Even has a movie section that highlights when a Rolex has been used, References that give an estimate price depending on the condition of watch, categorized by Year or Models. Even has a search function. WOW.

031bc4e1.jpg

ffdd92bb.jpg

1ac489ac.jpg

565639f4.jpg

I have the B&R app on my iphone and it is set as the screen saver. However, as a screen saver it only shows 10:11, but if I go to the app itself it will display the actual time, properly. Is there any way to set this to display the correct time on the screen saver?