When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM239 Destro Chronopassion

chubbchubb

I saw the for-sale post of Shultz for his PAM239 with Takashi datewheel and that inspired me to take out mine, finally install the 2geek datewheel that was sitting in my parts-box and do a few new pix. The 239 is one of my favorite PAMs and a sure keeper.

The PAM239 Destro is a limited series of only 75 pieces which were made in 2006 especially for the French Jeweler Chronopassion, a Panerai AD in Paris. The series sold out quickly and today, these watches are hard to get and pricey. It was the only time that Panerai made a Destro model in the Submersibile case and the only time it made a limited series for one of its retailers.

Nice info mate thanks for sharing

Have you done the lume?

There is one obvious problem with the one advertised though maybe thats why?

What problem do you mean? I have seen no problem with the advertised one. It's brand new, plus it comes with the Takashi datewheel...

Mine still has standard lume. I would not trust this to anyone but The Zigmeister but unfortunately he's on the other side of the Atlantic with two nasty customs inbetween...

What problem do you mean? I have seen no problem with the advertised one. It's brand new, plus it comes with the Takashi datewheel...

Mine still has standard lume. I would not trust this to anyone but The Zigmeister but unfortunately he's on the other side of the Atlantic with two nasty customs inbetween... :cry2:

PM sent mate to point it out

Depending on where you are you could try Goin for the T lume

looks great chubb!...

you polished the bezel markers, too...well done!...the old/best 239's also had one of the best destro cg - fit, design, finish...

my old 239 is with Toad...for some odd reason i never bonded with it...replaced it with my 252 and the rest is history!...

thanks for sharing...

R-