When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

info on sending watch back

AeroMike

Well, I searched for any pervious posts but could not find out the info I was looking for so I am starting this one.

I need to send my rep back to the dealer because of a loose part inside. No worries as the dealer has always been quick to respond and he wants me to send

it back. My question is in the USA what service has others used to mail this? The way I am understanding it, I am to mail it to China using airmail registered only. It goes on as saying not to use Fedex, UPS, DHL, or TNT. So I guess I use the USPS then huh?

I know this is going to be expensive to mail it but I can hear a part sliding around as if it came loose or broke off. The watch works fine other then that noise it makes but it does leave a big black mark on my wrist after wearing it.

thanks for your time,

Mike

I sent one back to Josh today because it was running around 15 minutes faster an hour. Josh is very nice and replied instantly for resolving this issue, I like the way he handling the problem.

Anyway, I took the watch with the box to USPS and was going for a international flat rate small box with additional registered mail service. The total should be something around 25 USD (from California). The lady at USPS insisted that I cannot send it with the flat rate box, and she suggested me to do it in express mail. So I paid 30 bucks for the express mail with tracking number.

Hope this helps.

I have had to send two reps back. US registerd Is the perferd method of delivery. I think mine were between $10.00- 12.00 to send back, good luck :thumbsupsmileyanim: Mike (ps) I dont get the big black mark on your wrist comment, something wrong with the strap? :unsure: