When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

bored with your v2 Blacksteel?

hackR

heyyyy...the search is going slowwwwwwww... :black_eye:

actually - i've been very swamped at work and home - all good, but has left me with little RWG time...this, too, shall pass...

hunting and pecking around for parts/etc for my Tudor chrono project...spending a lot of time looking for a complete handset...

BS Avenger is still available from dealers - but i'd rather find one from a member... :drinks:

How come you havnt picked a BS up already R? A few have popped up on the sales forums.........or were you always too late to grab it? Will keep an eye out and holla if I see one soon.... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

@ asimplefarmer: Looks great on the blackbard.......is that a gen clasp too?

How come you havnt picked a BS up already R? A few have popped up on the sales forums.........or were you always too late to grab it? Will keep an eye out and holla if I see one soon.... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

thanks, OS!...i've actually owned the BS with red/black hktan strap...but sold it when i had the opportunity to buy the old skool titanium Seawolf with gen dial...so now i'd like to bring one back into the rotation...and yes - some of it has been timing and some of it has been fund readiness...it's all about balance, ya know?!...

R-

thanks, Gary...all i found was a BS with gen Pro Diver II rubber strap from 3/17 or so...unless i missed something?!...

i'm actually looking for a nice v2 DLC BS with standard Pro Diver rubber... :drinks: