When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP volcano, secs@12, on carbon APbands strap!

Just received this AP secs@12 Volcano from Germany today, thanks Domi! The movement was fully serviced, watch mounted on an APbands carbon style strap with orange stitching. Stunning watch, I had to replace the bezel and buy some screws/lugs to complete the watch, but well worth the effort I think! :)

Pictures, click to expand:

dsc03398o.th.jpgdsc03399je.th.jpgdsc03400k.th.jpgdsc03401x.th.jpg

dsc03402u.th.jpgdsc03403.th.jpgdsc03405a.th.jpgdsc03406k.th.jpg

dsc03407r.th.jpgdsc03408p.th.jpgdsc03409b.th.jpgdsc03410y.th.jpg

dsc03411w.th.jpgdsc03412dw.th.jpg

dsc03411r.jpg

Picked up the watch head only on RWG, with a damaged bezel, definitley worth the investment, and now it should run like a champ thanks to Domi B)

Comments and observations welcome!

holy [censored] :shock:

this [censored] looks so hot :lol:

wow man, one stunner after the other :)

if you ever sell this , shoot me a mail :lol:

btw, can you tell how much a strap like this costs? im not so in ap, but realy interestet in buying one someday :) do i also need a kit to mount the strap?

all the best

As far as I know there is only one maker of the secs@12 AP, and by far it is the best version, the others with secs@9 are far less accurate, and don't have anywhere near the same quality. Just remember, I would 100% get the watch serviced via Domi or similar, factor that into the price ;)

thank you very much, for all the answers mickey :)

but why would you let make a service when it runs fine ;) you said you made yours cause of a precaution ;) or let you service all your watches? or is this one a real keeper for ya, i mean they look georgous, specialy yours :thumbsupsmileyanim: but that what you say scears me a bit :whistling: .. i mean this a very pricey reps

Well stock rep Asian 7750's don't come oiled or serviced from any dealers, and for the most part they run fine even though they are dirty etc.... but still it would be best to service them to prolong the life of the movement. For me if I buy an expensive watch, with a modified movement, the service is an investment too ;)

dam :o always to late

but thank you anyways mate :)

but realy if i where you, and you would not need the money...never ever sell this beauty, it looks so dam cool and the orange is so hot, the finish of the case, the strap, everything....

only this pics of that watch making me so hot, i never was in the APs but yours and the one from TX the black themes on the hornback, are drivin me crazy :Jumpy:

wear it with proud ma man

:)

That is a great looking strap! really suits the watch well.

Few questions:

Where did you get the lug screws from? AP as well or a dealer?

how shiny is the tachy ring. I've heard it's too shiny if you compare it to the real deal.

Any, great looking watch. Hope you enjoy wearing it!

Hiya, thanks Sander, wearing the watch again right now! :)

The lugs and lug screws, plus the strap screws and rep buckle all came from Tony, from www.asian7750.com

The tachy ring has a metallic orange finish, brushed style in a circle. Not sure how that compares to the gen, but I love the way that part of the watch looks! B)