When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Eta Iwc Big Pilot

TmeShare

Below is a snipit from trc about the Gran Turismo new release.

Copyed over from TRC, the expanation for the movement

"the gen one is using ETA-A07111 movement and only two watch brands are now using this movement and this movement is not sold to third parties like ETA-2836-2, ETA-770 and other ETA movements. So we can only use A7750 to replicate this, at least I see they are observable same in major ways"

it makes sence, and makes me think about the IWC Big pilot as we were wondering if the valranges ETA-A07111 was being copyed to run in the IWCBP. This one factory is not involved or they may have delayed release of this one untill the movement was ready. I still think that we will see the IWCBP with a modded 7750 ticking away inside it, can our experts confirm if a power reserve can be fitted to a 7750?

I know what the post above says but now we see the centre seconds on a 7750 so that is a step closer so just the PR and the date wheel, oh and also an attempt at increasing the PR of the standard 7750 from 2 days upwards.

nothing is impossible :bleh:

but i think, a asia 7750 with all this modifications (center second, power reserve modul, bigger date wheel position)???

it sucks :bangin::bangin::bangin:

asia 7750 is one of the worst movements ever... and with so many modifications it is absolut problematic

but let us wait... i hope, that i am mistaken :whistling:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic