When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bracelet questions for super avenger

Antstar24

So I have to questions, hopefully someone could tell me an answer. Do they make a rep pro 2 bracelet? I asked josh if he could get me one, but he said they arent repped. If im not mistaken I thought the V2 SAs came with them i saw it on his site? if its not a pro 2 bracelet what is it Its def not a pro 1

also I plan on buying a V3 SA has anyone successfully put a pro 2 bracelet on it?

thanks for the help all!!

I posted a WTB over on RG and had one sorted out within about an hour if that helps any. Watch arrived Wednesday and the bracelet got here today. White battons. Looks good. I asked the same question of Andrew and he said couldn't get the bracelet seperately.

Got the white battons. Got one side of the bracelet on fine, the other side one side of the springbar was going in and the other side just wouldn't. Took a good half hour trying to get it in, I think it may be similar to the problem others have had. Just managed to get lucky in the end with it. Think the bracelet probably needs sanding slightly to actually get it flush enough to fit right, but as I said with perseverence (and a lot of swearing) it popped in.

I thought about white but i have a gen white arabic. I want it to be black or blue, white would have to be a hell of a deal. Im currently thinkign about a v2 with gen blue arabic but since its still arabic im iffy about it..nice watch by the way!!!

how come no one has tried to just drill new holes in the case. Im not sure how hard this steel is. but from the looks of it when you guys shave down the endlink it doesnt match up with the arms that hold the spring bar or whatever you call them.

how come no one has tried to just drill new holes in the case. Im not sure how hard this steel is. but from the looks of it when you guys shave down the endlink it doesnt match up with the arms that hold the spring bar or whatever you call them.

Drilling new holes may Indeed be a very good option for some. The question Is, who will be the first to try this mod? :g:

I bought one from watcheden..... contact them.

So I have to questions, hopefully someone could tell me an answer. Do they make a rep pro 2 bracelet? I asked josh if he could get me one, but he said they arent repped. If im not mistaken I thought the V2 SAs came with them i saw it on his site? if its not a pro 2 bracelet what is it Its def not a pro 1

also I plan on buying a V3 SA has anyone successfully put a pro 2 bracelet on it?

thanks for the help all!!

nice watch, i hope mine will nice as yours, orderd the same watch :)

good luck mike , but i am sure you can handle this :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks Deniz, I did get the bracelet on but It took a little work. No sanding or filing but one broken springbar tool. :pardon: This Is the second tool that I have broken In the last six months. I think I will have buy better quailty tools. :bangin: Mike